Milan was a great adventure and i will never forget it.


First of all i can say that adventure in Italy was great experience. 
It started by hard travel in night, that's why i was so tired. In the next days was better of course because of my work place.





I think that was the best company that I could get. Every time that I spent here was a great time. My boss was very nice person. The company was of informatics and gaming, that's why we could play sometimes on computer or playstation. My work was based on making graphic in photoshop, I learn a little bit of making animation in After Effects. Actually it was my first time in Italy so I got to know Italian culture and poeple. I can say that they are very nice and religious. Italian people have big respect to family, but the thinga that I most love is Italian coffe and dishes.







 Milan is a very beautiful city, we did a lot of sightseeing. I definitly would like to come back. For sure the best day of this adventure was day in Como. We arrived to Como after ten o clock and we spent whole day in this city. Landscape was one of the best I`ve ever seen. After a little walk we went into rail and we drove into hill. The hill was one thousand meters above sea line. We went into viewpoint for little break. The view was undescribable, we could see whole Como lake and mountains around it, also we could see a little Swiss Apls it was really amazing.





Milan was a great adventure and i will never forget it. 
Damian Isielonis

Komentarze