This was a really great adventure.


While my mobility I had chance to see what it is like to live in modern Italian city - Milan.
 I think I love the most is that I had the opportunity to really experience Italian lifestyle, culture. I could improve my language and communication skills too. 

I was impressed with Italian hospitality, kindness and willing to help no matter what. It showed me a true definition of being polite and open to others even if you don't speak Italian fluently. When I was sightseeing I was suprised that Milan is that beautiful. Buildings were coated with plants and flowers, and it was really nice to see them while heading to work, which I enjoyed much.




 My boss always welcomed me with a smile and a cup of espresso (Italian coffee is the best in the world by the way). She gave me many creative tasks to complete (which was related with my profession and interests!) and we had great connection even if she barely spoke english. When I was leaving Poland I was concerned about communication barrier. Unnecessarily, because in Milan I realised that it's not all about language. 


All this experience was very instructive in every way: professional, cultural, even personal. I managed to live and work a month in totally strange city without speaking Italian fluently. 

It boosted my confidence and the ability to adapt in earlier unknown circumstances. I later fell in love with these circumstances of course. I'm blessed to take a part in this project. I gained experience, lived in splendid Milan and made some friends. 
This was a really great adventure. I would recommend it to everyone! 
Magda Osipiak

Komentarze